I just turned 18 and a few weeks ago i noticed my genitals started inching. Of course i itched them thinking the itch would stop but after awhile it continued to itch. The itching first started toward the middle of my genitals now it seems to have spread. My genitals only itch if they have been touched around the area of the itch. After itching i noticed my skin has tiny red dots. If i continue to itch the redder they get. When i stop itching, the area that itched, becomes really shiny and puffed out compared to other areas of my sack. Also, my penis also itches. It also puffs out after itching. After waking up in the morning everything is back to normal and my penis and genitals are fine. i dont know what it is but I'm scared. I am sexually active with my girlfriend and the last thing i want is her to suddenly have the same symptoms i'm going through. i dont want to tell my family because to be honest i'm scared of finding out i have something and that my girlfriend might leave me.please help me with any information or ideas and suggestions you may have.

not only that. when i would scratch my genitals... my genitals would like become extremely sensitive and kind of sticky. if i were to touch the part I'd itch it would stick to my finger.. it was just itching right now and i accidentally scratched my genitals and they are soo fragile I scratched through the skin and i started to bled. It really hurts..