What are those nodules under my skin? Are those pimples too or not? Should I treat them as plane acne? I am 14 years old. Please help me; I don’t know who to ask about this.

Severe case of acne vulgaris is characterized by nodules and cysts. Nodules are large, hard bumps under the skin's surface and as the scarring is common do not attempt to squeeze such a lesion. You may cause severe trauma to the skin and the lesion may last for months longer than it normally would. There are products that will help you should ask Dermatologists which one is for you.

THIS WASN'T HELPFUL AT ALL, BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR A MORE STRAIGHTFOWARD ANSWER. FOR INSTANCE, IS THERE ANY HOME REMEDIES, OR U COULD ACTUALLY NAME SOME PRODUCTS, I MEAN GOING TO THE DERMATOLOGIST IS A GOOD IDEA BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE TIME TO GO AHEAD AND DO THAT AT THE MOMENT.

put neosporin on it and a hot rag to help it heal faster. only way man

I heard this and am tring it now myself after having one one my face for over a month. You put milk on a small piece of bread, put that on a band-aid and put it over your under the skin pimple. Leave it for about 4 hours and then you will have a head on it to pop. Dont know if its true or not but at this point I am willing to try anything. Good luck.

I hate those things!!! I found that holding a warm to hot green tea bag over the area helps healing and swelling. Just make sure you don't pick at them!! Neosporin I found just makes them worse. Polysporin seems to help as well. The best solution is to treat them internally but you would have to go see a doctor for that.

I put hand sanitizer on them. it works best on regular pimples, and its much cheaper than face products. It burns like a mother, but dries them out quickly (which is what the expensive pimple treatments do)

Gently rub with an ice cube wrapped in a soft hankie if it is in the beginning stage. Apply tooth paste over night. (Tooth paste with cloves is best) Applying Glycerin Magsulf if it has surfaced as this would bring it to a head.

In the beginning stage application of thrombophob gel would also cause it to shrink but as this may reduce clotting, I do not know if it suits all

All these are just temporary remedies

i been having one for three weeks. i put a dot of aloe vera on it cause ive tried every other cream..it worked..and i was able to pop it and squeese puss out.

I woldnt apply toothpaste tryed it myself and brunt my skin off!!! im dealing with one rite now and it only makes it worse

Quoted From Halle:
TRIPLE THREAT, epsom salt, tea bag and bare minerals...
I get those big hormonal ones only once a month. I take epsom salt and dissolve it in hot water and soak with a washcloth to draw out the infection and bring it to a head without making the zits more red like harsh medicines, they stop hurting right away. Then I use a hot moist black tea bag and hold it on there for like 10 minutes. The tanic acid in the tea kills the bacteria without irritating the skin. After that, I throw on some bare minerals makeup and the zit is covered and healing at the same time. Huge painful ones are made tiny right away and gone within days.

I just started getting them as well. What I've found rather helpful was when you first notice one is to NOT PICK IT, because
it will only scar. To get rid of them quickly take some baking soda and add a minimal amount of water to it, so it creates some
type of paste. (I guess it's like toothpaste, just not as chemically compounded) Put the paste on the spot in which you are
having problems with, and sleep with it on overnight. You should wake up the next morning with a whitehead on the nodule, and
if this doesn't happen the next morning- try it the next night too. It should work :) Good luck!

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! WHAT YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAY AGAIN BABY?

SORRY THAT WAS MY SMALL BRO, GET CREAM ITS CALLED "CLEAN AND CLEAR"!!

not all pimples under the surface are the same! Some are filled with different things say for instance you get the ones that are filled with pus that is like a normal pimple but the only thing you have a problem with is getting it to a head, or getting them to go away considering these ones stay for a while.. then there is the ones that are filled with BLOOD and you DO NOT want to touch those ones and you would be best to just leave it or do see a doc. But the other ones put toothpaste on it to dry the hell out of it or i use dial because thats really drying too.