My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months. About 2 years ago I had a Leep procedure done. Is there anything I should be concerned about about the affects of the Leep, and is 5 months or more a normal time when trying to become pregnant?

5 months is not too long to be trying - I remember reading several things which stated that 12 months is usual. Just relax and let nature take its course, don't stress or worry about it it seems to make things worse and at least its fun trying :-)

You should also consider using a fertility monitor to find out when you ovulate =) Many women are actually INACCURATELY predicting their ovulation, and you need to have sex when you ovulate.

no five months is not too long. actually one of my co-workers has been trying for 6 years and has finally gotten pregnant. The best thing to do is relax. Worrying and stressing over it just makes things worse. If you and your hubby just relax and let sex between you guys be for making love and not just a chore then you chances will increase greatly.