I've suffered from Trichotillomania for as long as i can remember. 

Trichotillomania (pronounced /ˌtrɪkəˌtɪləˈmeɪniə/ trik-ə-til-ə-may-nee, also known as trichotillosis) is the compulsive urge to pull out (and in some cases, eat) one's own hair leading to noticeable hair loss, distress, and social or functional impairment. It is classified as an impulse control disorderby DSM-IV and is often chronic and difficult to treat.[1]

Trichotillomania may be present in infants, but the peak age of onset is 9 to 13. It may be triggered by depression or stress. Due to social implications the disorder is often unreported and it is difficult to accurately predict its prevalence; the lifetime prevalence is estimated to be between 0.6% (overall) and may be as high as 1.5% (in males) to 3.4% (in females). Common areas for hair to be pulled out are the scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows, arms, hands, and pubic hairs. 

(Taken from Wikipedia) 

Now to my point; My eyelashes has always growth back after a while but now i've gotten a pale bald spot in the middle of my eye. Have i hurt my eyelid? Will it ever grow back? If not - What can i do?

I suffered from this as a young teenager...fr about five years. My compulsion stopped with the use of marijuana. This was back in the early 70s. When it is legal in your state, I would recommend this treatment. It worked wonders for me way back then and the compulsion never came back.