Im 15 Years Old And I've Ben Pulling My Eyelashes Since I Was 10. This Has Stoped Me From Puting On Make-up And Going To School :-(
Im So Unhappy Cuz Of This. I Tryed Looking Up Stuff On Google To Try To See If Someone Could Tell Me If They Would Grow Back. So Im Still Trying Everything So I Can Feel Pretty And Normal Again. About Last Month When I Lived In Indiana I Had A Bunch Of Eyelashes They Were Almost Fully Grown :-). Then My Family Moved To Florida And Im Not As Happy As I Used To Be And I Pulled Them Out Again :-(. So Plz Anyone Help Me And Tell Me How I Can Stop, If They Will Grow Back And If Theres Anything I Could Do So They Can Grow Back And Fast :-)

Thank You!

my mom did the same thing when she was your age, and they never grew back :-(

do something and act fast with your lashes try to use an eyelash conditioner im sure this will help and stop your lashes from falling I been using this revitalash eyelash conditioner for almost a year now it will help you achieve the natural beauty of Longer, Thicker, Fuller looking eyelashes. Trust me in just 8-9 weeks of use you can already see a progress to your lashes with no side effects coz this was made by an eye doctor.

How is you lashes now? Have you tried the revitalash? Just give it a try it might help.

People with trichotillomania which is also known as compulsive hair pulling or hair pulling disorder, live in a daily struggle with the irresistible urge to pull hair from different parts of their body (the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes the nose or the pubic area depending on the cases).
While will power and repeated resolutions to quit eyelashes pulling invariably fail, this disorder can be easily treated with cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). In CBT, the therapist helps the patients figure out the factors that trigger the hair pulling urge and then teaches them ways to stop their response to these triggers. After a while the hair pullers become able to overcome that urge gradually until they're completely cured.

I had the same problem I pulled from my scalp and my lashes, but when i realized my eyes looked wierd and i had bald spots i stop quick. now i have a head full of hair and my eye lashes are pretty and thick. I still have urges but i fight it and ther not as bad as they use to be.So your hair will always grow back no matter what it will take a few weeks or months but it will grow back.

anonymous wrote:

Im 15 Years Old And I've Ben Pulling My Eyelashes Since I Was 10. This Has Stoped Me From Puting On Make-up And Going To School :(
Im So Unhappy Cuz Of This. I Tryed Looking Up Stuff On Google To Try To See If Someone Could Tell Me If They Would Grow Back. So Im Still Trying Everything So I Can Feel Pretty And Normal Again. About Last Month When I Lived In Indiana I Had A Bunch Of Eyelashes They Were Almost Fully Grown :). Then My Family Moved To Florida And Im Not As Happy As I Used To Be And I Pulled Them Out Again :(. So Plz Anyone Help Me And Tell Me How I Can Stop, If They Will Grow Back And If Theres Anything I Could Do So They Can Grow Back And Fast :)

Thank You!

hi there please stop pulling them! this is so important
they cause styes in ur eyes later in life my nans eyelashes ahdto be surgically removed one one sid ewhere they got infected and she got blind this happento sooo many ppl. see a councellor and also if you cna jsut watch some stuff on youtube about body imag and loving urself cos sounds like ur self esteem has taken a bi of a knock too these cause body dismorphic issues not the full blown disease but ncan be jsut as harmful on youself :(

Take care and love yourself remmebr wiht every change in life comes better opportunities!
ivefuond that out the really long and hard way by living but im sooo happy now and wouldnt change a thing even with my mum nearly dying and having noone else i wouldnt be who i am or as well achieved as i am today wiht out it :)
feel free to email or something if u need a freidn to talk to but i suggest a counsellor for a bit a good one..

I've been pulling since I was 5 or 6; I'm 13 and my eyelashes are growing back; mine are pachy and I also only have a few but there growing and they will all eventually grow back, but vasaline on your lid line; it helps to grow...as for your eyebrows, they grow back very bushy and it takes months I draw mine on now; I battle with it everyday, I pull my eyelashes more but everyday I don't pull I feel better, I've kinda stopped now but I did it because of dpression but the worsed thing is when parents shout at you, it makes me do it more, hope this helps x x x

I started pulling at a very young age, but just thought I was a freak and was the only one doing such a weird thing. I pulled for years until I finally realized that it is a real condition and that I needed to get a treatment plan, that I wasn't going to 'just stop' one day. I did a lot of research and thankfully found a system online (called the Trich Stop System - I highly recommend it), which helped me finally stop. It wasn't easy, and I couldn't have done it without that system, but I want everyone to know that it IS POSSIBLE to stop. Good luck to all you other trichsters out there - you are not alone!

Ok, I am no expert, but i have heard of this before. I don't mean to scare you,just inform. My friend started to pull her eyelashes out and then it progressed to her eyebrows and then to the hair on her head.The doctors thought she may have a disorder that caused her to do it. it was a subconscious thing for her.

Good luck!