I am very sensitive about my eyelashes. Well, I feel insulted when they tell me that I have short eyelashes but it is true. I always wanted to look like those puppies with long eyelashes. I want to do cosmetic surgery, to put eyelash implant. Is there such a thing?

I have never heard about eyelash implants, but I have heard about eyelash transplant surgery. It is cosmetic surgery that is performed to add eyelashes to the upper eyelid. They use as “implants” hair from the nape or the neck. It is short procedure. However new eyelashes must be trimmed regularly.

The new eyelashes must be trimmed regularly, does it look weird and easy to recongnize by other that they are not looking real , does it make you trouble to trimming them. how long that you mean on regular.and how much does it cost, is it risky?Thanks yr prompt reply.

You can get eyelash implants ,but they cost $6,000 and they take the hair form the back of your scalp ,so you have to trim it.

where in s'pore can do this procedure and the cost

I pick my eyelashes out it is a habbit so my lashes are bald in spots and it looks terrible.
i have long lashes to being with but i want them to look normal again...HELP! please

alaina >:(

JUST GET EYELASH EXTENTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyre cool and dont hurt

actually eyelash extensions thin out your natural eyelashes, and they only last a few weeks. Plus there like $30 each time you get them. Save your money and get implants its 3,000 dollars each eye, but it lasts a lifetime.