When I saw my daughters plucked eyebrows I cried.. I wondered what could make her pull out her lashes, was she stressed out, was she being assulted was something going on in her life that's so bad she couldn't tell me, and she choose to hurt herself, after long talks I realise it was just boredom.... tg... She realised what she did and is beggin for fake eyelashes now,,, I was so shocked I didn't tell father what she did. Am worried that her eyelashes won't grow back, will it grow bac.. is there anything I can use to make her eyelashes grow faster.. .

Her eyelashes will eventually grow back. I don't know any ways to make that happen faster. However, you may want to look into this more. Is this the first time she's pulled out her hair? Has she ever pulled out her eyebrows, eyelashes, or hair before? Something to look into would be Trichotillomania. It's an impulse control disorder with its main symptom being and irresistible urge to pull out your own hair. Definitely watch and see if this happens again. Not many people would want to pluck out their eyelashes, even out of boredom. Best of Luck!

Take a clean mascara brush and put coconut oil on it. Rub it on her eyelashes and it'll speed up the growing. So will fish oil vitamins