It seems to me that it all comes down on few people that love you and care for you. I am 27 years old but sometimes I feel like I have at least two decades more, I am so tired and exhausted. I have been fighting anxieties ever since I was a teenager. My mother died back then from cancer and it seems that I have not been able t overcome the sadness and sorrow. Medications do help somewhat, but to be honest, the greatest help I get from my husband and friends. Just being there for me helps!!!

I can freely say that you are one of those more fortunate, to have so many caring people around you. It is a good thing that they are tolerable and that they are willing to help. Today, many marriages and friendships were broken apart because of severe illnesses. Anxieties and depression could become a non-passable obstacle in any relationship. I just hope that, in time, you will be able to regulate your mental state; use all the help you can get.