Ok, this is going to sound a little crazy but for the past 2 months I have been having movements that feel exactly like a baby kicking. I already have 3 children so I am familiar with what this feels like. I had my tubes tied 2 years ago. I have been having regular periods for the last two months this has been happening. My stomach feels bloated and is a little sore. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests (I'm going a little crazy!) which have all been negative. Any opinions would be appreciated!

I think I actually know exactly what this is. I have had this feeling before and I think it's just a slight bowel spasm, and it seems weird, but I have had it and I'm a man so I don't think it's pregnancy. I don't think it's harmful as I've dealt with it most of my life and I haven't been diagnosed with anything, but if your stomach hurts in addition, you should consider talking to a doctor just to make sure it's not anything harmful.

Thanks, I will be making an appt. with my doctor soon.

i need help i feel kicking it just start happen today and i dont have periods regularly it dont hurt but i don't like it at all it feel like a baby please help me out

Maybe it's parasitic worms that are 'kicking' around in your intestines?

(at any given time, about half the population or so has parasitic worms, so statistically speaking, there is a good chance you have them right there. See the Wikipedia article on them, they're quite common).

i also get this and too have had children. I think Bluedog is right, Just recently i have been suffering with extreme pain and tummy movement. I took myself to the GP and they suggested it could be symptoms of IBS. I bought Buscupan spasm and instantly the symptoms left. I am having a break from them currently to see if the medicine was the cure and sure enough after a few weeks i had a bad spasm movement earlier as i was bending down.. anyway i hope this helps....

I am experiencing the exact same thing. My tubes were tied two years ago and now I am having all this movement and kicking feeling on the left side below my belly button. It doesn't hurt, it's just annoying because it is frequent. Plus I have four children and really don't need another. I thought I was just scaring myself, but my bf could actually feel it on the outside of my stomach. I don't know what this is...

Did u ever findout what it was? im going thru the samething but i have the implanon in my arm & negative pregnancy tests but i feel & c da kicking it's the same feeling i had when i was pregnant with my 2 daughters but i can't be pregnant i have the implanon. Please let me kno if u foundout what the movement was from. Thank u & God bless

Did you ever find out what this was from. I am experiencing the same thing right now.

Did you ever find out what this was? Cuz Im currently going through the same. I also have slight constipation at times that is connected to the ovarian cysts i have.

I have the same thing !! A bubbliy kicking feeling in my lower abdomen on the left side, I have implanon and and don't think I'm pregnant but that's what it feels like I've been having it for quite awhile now and kinda making me nervous if anyone knows what this could be please let me know I'm freaking out!!

Your a man so how do you know its the same feeling as baby kicking ?