As every sportsman I think that stretching is very important if we want to prevent injuries and use maximum of our muscles. I heard there are several techniques of stretching which may be used. I have practiced many different stretching exercises but I don't think there were different techniques, or I wasn't able to make difference. If someone may tell me something about stretching techniques I would be thankful.

Hi, I was training judo for a long time and as stretching is very important for this sport I will tell you principles of stretching which were 20-30 years ago.
This kind of stretching was called ballistic stretching as person was extending his muscles over its limit forcefully with jerking move. You may see that on the old videos from karate and judo matches.
Second way of stretching is static stretching which is done by extending muscle by setting it in tense position and stay like that.
Third way is passive stretching where we use wall, or towel to more extend our muscle. It is more forceful than passive stretching.