hey guys ii need help i weight 244 pounds and i need to get down to 132 in a month please help i am willing to do anything healthy or unhealthy if there is a way to kept it off please tell me i cant spend any money please help me !!!!!!!

Hi there, unfortunately there is no way to put this but bluntly.  There is no way anyone can lose over a 140 pounds in one month either healthy or unhealthy.  You can become a drug addict and lose lots of weight but it won't be that much.  Watch what you eat, portion control is key to retraining your brain, eat only for a 6-8 hour window, and eat light but frequent meals.  More protein and less carbs. 

hey it was actually meant to say 5 months but i forgot to put the 5 there

okay this is the only way to explain this , its the the best way possible
uk size you are now 17 st and you wanna get down to 6st in one month! :O
that isnt gonna happen espeacially in one month with out spending any money at all - i reffer to diet food when i say that
best ways to loose weight is swim, run, eat less and exersize more you cant loose that much weight in one month in 15st (210lb) and its been a month of non stop gym and dieting and ive lost 14lb (which is about a stone here)

Hi, so even within 5 months that 140 pounds will be hard to achieve. You need to set a realistic goal to your weight loss and go with that number, when you reach that goal give yourself a pat on the back and reach for another attainable goal. The best kind of exercise is interval training and interval fasting. You can google these to see if these would be for you.

Hi, PM me. I have product that might just work for you. I have 20% discount code for it too.

STAY AWAY COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU THIS IS A SCAM!