I need advice. I live my grandfather, who is 67 YO, but he is very athletic.For the past year he is experiencing leg spasm, mostly when he walks or doing sports, when he is resting (for example, at night, he is ok). He was never a regular visitor of doctors, even after he was sixtie. Has anyone any idea what this might be?
Thanks for advice.

Hey, I think your grandfather’s leg spasm is connected to his age. Many older people suffer form PAD (peripheral artery disease). With this disease legs’ arteries are hardening. By the way you described his leg spasm (he feels cramps during activity), I reminds me of my mothers situation … She even developed later cardiovascular disease, because she didn’t want to visit a doctor, saying, she‘ll be ok soon etc … I do not know what to tell you except to persuade you dad to visit doctor- for his sake! On the other hand, it might be something else…this is just my suggestion.
Good luck!