hey hows it going last august i had a 2 tonne pile of steel crush my foot and fractured the lisfranc imedittly the operated and put screws in . in feburary i got the screws out but still had pain now 2morro i head into sergury for a fusion to try and fixit

Hi there. I don't think you need surgery, likely. For what? 'for a fusion to try and fixit'???
But, by the time you read this, your surgery is done?
When the foot is crushed, all the internal structures in the direct zone of compaction/crushing become immediately bound up tightly and enmeshed and sort of compacted and entwined with all the other internal structures of the foot. The human body has no natural ways of healing from these types of injuries.
The simplest way of describing this, is : 'THE FOOT IS BOUND UP INTERNALLY, AND NEEDS TO BE LOOSED'.
I have no idea whatsoever, how 'surgery' might ever do that. I mean, how is surgery going to 'LOOSE' all of those internal structures that are enmeshed with each other??? How is surgery going to relocate all of the bones that were and are dislocated??? Surgery will not do this.
Some doctors and surgeons are kind of too intent on trying to prove themselves by performing surgeries when they ought not to.
In fact, surgery may cause more harm than any good.
You had 2 tons of metal crush your foot, so I am assuming that the bones were and are dislocated internally, and I am assuming that there is tissues injuries and enmeshings/compactions of the tissues as well.
Likely there has been internal scarring inside the foot because the body is trying to heal, but is not able to do that, with all that bound up stuff internally. the human body does not have any natural ways of unbinding a foot that has been crushed.
It is a sick and torturous path to follow, to do the physio for crushed foot injuries. I advise getting faith healing or miracle and avoid physio for crushed foot. But, I need to mention that the TRAMPOLINE IS THE MIRACLE, that can help to provoke elasticities internally into the foot.
But, using the trampoline on a crushed foot is very dangerous. At first , I simply tried standing still on the trampoline, and balancing myself on the accursed crushed foot. that traumatized my foot, and provoked all manner of shiftings internally, as the foot was extremely bound up.
The bones literally all started to shift around, and it seemed like millions of these 'ligaments' started to sproing, like elastics snapping sort of.
Extremely torturous. I even liken this to extreme evil. But, it was the miracle of the damned crushed foot injuries i had.
I emphasize the trampoline, because docs begrudged info, and withheld info, and it needs to be broadcast about this, so that persons with crushed foot injuries might be able to know what the miracle is. The miracle is not the docs, and they are like primitive medicine men when it comes to crushed foot injuries. they really don't do much, ya know.
Its as simple as this: the foot is bound up, and needs to be loosed.
But, to do that is a 'f*****' nightmare of gross proportions.
Foot exercises with weights on towels, and circular balancing board balancings. swimming is good for exercise.
Caution/danger: using trampoline with crushed foot is dangerous, and it could cost person a foot or their life. got it. it is the miracle though.
Also try vibrating massage, and hand massage, but these are dangerous as well.