Yeah I'm 15 and i have Phimosis and Fordyces Spots. I don't know what to do. It has lead to depression and paranoia. I think i need to do something but I have no clue. All i know is what I got from the internet. I also have 2 inch penis when flaccid and like 4inches when erect (or as far as i can go). I feel like the phimosis is impeding the growth of it. I would really appreciate the help.

Hi, I'm 14 and I also have phimosis and fordyces spots. I've been looking around on the web for answers and methods of treatments, and this is what I'e found:

Fordyces spots are harmless little dots on the penis (they can also appear on woman as well), and they are not known to be related to any disease or illness. Some people think they are caused by STD's (especially genital warts) or cancer but this is not proven. Fordyces spots apparently happen in 50-90% of all males, so you're not alone. Apparently they're like sweat glands but whatever, all I know is that they're harmless and normal.

Also, phimosis. Ah phimosis. At first I thought it was normal but whilst I was googling fordyces, I found out that phimosis isn't normal. Basically, I think the best option to tackle phimosis is stretching techniques: you can find millions on the web. If they don't work, then google other techniques. Also, I don't think that phimosis stops the growth of your penis.

Finally, you say you have a 2 inch penis when flaccid and 4 inches when erect? Well, human penis sizes when flaccid range a fair bit, from around 3 inches to about 5 inches I think. And the average erect penis length is about 5 to 7 inches. Anyway, it's not how big it is, it's how you use it. So there's no need to worry.

Hope this helped.