Is my penis dirty? Well, one day I notice my penis has white/blackish dots on my penis and its really bugging be. I mean I sat there just squirting/popping them. Is it normal? If so, is there a way to get them off because this is really creepy. My other problem started when I was laying in bed. I was looking at my penis and decided to pull the foreskin back. As I was pulling it hurt a little and when I touched what was underneath it hurt in a weird way. Is that normal or is my penis just dirty? Lastly, as I was pulling I noticed dried up sperm from past masturbations. Is this going to affect my penis?

If you are uncircumcised with a lot of foreskin, it is possible for sweat and semen to accumulate. You can wash your penile head with soap and warm water by pulling back the foreskin.

but it hurts to even touch it

Sounds like you may have an infection. See a doctor.

I got white dots around the black line on my penis, would these things be gone? I'm worried if i have oral sex with my girlfriend she'll gross out. :-(

I'm not too sure on the black dots. Maybe just freckles you haven't noticed before, and then you definately shouldn't be bursting them. To get a specific diagnosis on them though you'll have to show your doctor.

The way you say you 'decided' to pull your foreskin back sounds like you don't do it very often and therefore your glans (penis head) will be naturally very sensitive. This isn't because your penis is dirty just a lack of exposure for the glans. --- A good way to desensitise the head of your penis is to handle it under water in the bath as the hot water confuses the nerve endings and makes the sensation less acute. Pull back your foreskin and grip the glans between your thumb and forefinger until the feeling you get subsides and then move to another area. Also, when you can, get used to holding your penis by the glans when you have a pee.

You also mention that it hurt a little whilst you was pulling it back, it sounds like your foreskin may just be a bit tight and regularly pulling it back should sort this.

Finally the dried up sperm you mention probably isn't actually dried up sperm and is more likely smegma. Have a quick look at this on the internet. This is normally due to a dirty penis and you should look to pull your foreskin back and clean it out each time you wash. Do this with just water. DON'T EVEN GO NEAR THE SOAP, it will most probably hurt like hell and could cause an infection.

Any other questions, feel free to post :-)

I would like to add that mild unscented soap would not cause burn to the glans. Stay away from the scented kind. I don't think water alone can really clean the glans well enough.

Hi hoseclamps, I personally don't use any but each to their own :-) Maybe a soap formulated for babies would be a good choice, and definitely make sure you rinse it off properly.

Soap is a necessity while washing your genitalia. Plain ole h2o just doesn't get it. I have had husbands and sons and grandsons and they all use soap and never had a complaint.
I couldn't imagine using plain water on my business, just rinse well, that's all.