Hey, I'm 18 and I've not once been able to retract my foreskin, i thought people with their foreskin shouldnt be able too see the "Red end" but apparently we are, this may seem alien but I've...never seen another man, with foreskin (all the dodgey porns are circumcised) go from normal to erect so I didnt know weather this should happen or not?

Is this normal?

Yes, it should be able to retract it fully so that it looks the same as the circumcised ones. When erect, it should not be so tight as to cut off blood circulation, or choke the penis behind the head.
Yours needs a lot of stretching at the opening, or else circumcision.

i dont think alot of strechign just strech adn hold for a few min do this about 5 times aday and before you knwo it you will be able to get your "head" out no probs but it will be senasitive and hurt liek hell

why will it hurt

hi my name is mark im 13! i had a cercumsise but it went wrong wen it finished after dy or 2 a bit of skin got stuck 2 my penis head nd i cant get it off!! what can i do ?

To Guest: It will be hypersensitive because it has never had proper exposure before now. This will subside, however, to a normal, comfortable and pleasant level, after you keep it exposed. This could take a week or so.

To Mark: It sounds like the wound grew back together wrong, because it wasn't kept smeared with ointment during the healing process. If you can't get the fused skins seperated again, the doctor may have to do it. Then you will need to apply a corticosteroid cream, such as Neosporin, to the damage area until it heals.