I need a good advice from girls that have problem skin. I can not find makeup that looks normal and covers acne and redness on my face. In fact, I’m not sure if it would be better to use compact or liquid make up? It seems to me like my face can not breathe and the morning after there are always more pimples on my face. Please post and send me your suggestions.

I have started using homeopathic cosmetics hauschka and really want to suggest you to try it. I bought their set for oily skin and their cream cover-up number 2. It really masks blemishes. After that I apply translucent loose powder all over my face. I never wear heavy tones; it is the best to choose the colour that matches your skin. I used to have darker colours before because thought that the effect could be better, but it didn’t. Only a bit darker tone I put on cheeks, because I like it that way. And I really feel the difference, especially when it’s about skin’s ability to breathe

Hi there,
I dont have problem skin at all, however i do have freckles and i use Sheer Cover. (Leeza Gibbons promotes it). I bought it from the tv, however then they keep sending it to me, so now i just buy it on ebay. Its great for acne and blemishes and freckles. Its not a liquid foundation, but a mineral powder, so you just brush it on like its translucent powder and like magic, it covers it up. You dont feel like you are wearing any make up either. it comes with 2 different colours which you can mix and then you can put a finishing powder over the top to seal it, (i never bother with this though). ******** Id give it a go.

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Hi! A friend of mine has just started a Blog for problem skin http://aletheiareviews.blogspot.co.uk She's suffered for a long time with her skin so maybe take a look? She's only just set it up so I'm sure there's more to follow. Good luck!