Hi, I have problems with my skin. It is often oily and sometimes I have pimples on my cheeks. I heard that facial masks help with problematic skin, but I done know how to make one. Any suggestions?

Hi, I’ve been using facial masks for several years, and my face never looked better. Many people throw their money on expensive facials, instead of using what they already have in their kitchens. There are many types of facial masks, depending on your skin type. If you have oily problematic skin, you can try this: mix two egg whites with few drops of lemon juice, and put the mass on your face. Let it stay on your face for 15 minutes until it dries, and then wash it away with pure water. You will feel the difference, and your face won’t be that oily any more. Of course, you will have to do this few times a week. There are many more facials that can help you with oily skin, and the best thing is that those masks do not have chemicals.