At the moment, I am still pregnant, but I could do with some information on baby bellies, and more specifically, how to lose the baby belly after the birth. I would love to hear from some more experienced mommas! What do you do to lose the baby belly, without doing too much work! I am sure I won't feel like working out after the birth so something in the way of diet would be great.

First of all I wanted to mention that not all women have to actively "lose the baby fat". It is not an integral, normal part of birth and the post partum period. I never had any fat to lose after giving birth, and I have done twice. If you do have some weight to lose, you can do so through eating good foods with not too many calories. There does not have to be anything complicated involved in the whole process. Having a new baby is complicated enough!

If you do lots of sports and exercises and do the things that stay at home moms do, like laundry, running around and stuff, then it will go by itself. It is just one of those things. But if you passively sit on the couch like a sack of potatoes, then the fat will keep on growing and it won't be a baby belly anymore, but just a belly.