Losing half a stone in three weeks - I know it is possible, but I am not sure where to start, or how to go about it. Do you need to buy some diet plan or other, or is it possible to do this all by yourself? I would appreciate hearing from you about this! If you have managed to lose half a stone in 3 weeks, then what was your method?

I've been using this for a while now, by a company called Pharmafoods... They got shakes in different flavors like chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, you can replace them with one or two meals a day. (depending how fast and how much you would like to lose).. i think that should do the trick for ya... Totally did it for me... I just lost 10 Kg in 3 weeks!!! plus.. ur losing weight but still being super healthy since its made of all natural ingredients and nutrients....
Seriously check some videos about it on youtube... this thing is legit!
I personally find walking/hiking/dancing most effective for me =)
Source(s):
I lost my 10 kilos with their jump-start and my discipline and hardwork... my life has improved to the better = )

With isowhey your body actually loses fat and helps gain muscle mass... not just lose the water weight...

no wheat at all !!! I lost a pound a day!!! x x xXD