i am wanting to lose 3 stone in 2 months an get back to a size 30 to 32 inch waist how can i do this without operations i am not bothered how i do it really i just want to be slim again.

Let me tell you the easiest way to lose weight fast...eat bran cereal, fruit and water only. you watch you'll see a difference.

Hi there,
Can you tell me more about yourself, for instance how old are you and what is your height. Losing 3 stones in two months is not impossible but I am not sure how healthy is this. You have to understand that you body needs to adapt to whole new metabolism to get to this goal. You have to change your diet completely and do some exercise at least five days a week. This is a hard work and you can not back out at any point, you have to be strong the whole time, and you will see that this is not simple. Avoid fatty foods as much as you can and drink a lot of water.
All the best,
Danella

i want to lose 3 stone in months becaues im a size 6 but i want to be thiner cuz i think im quite fat xx