I am making weight loss my new Mission Number One. I am not proud of it, but I have joined the ranks of people who have let themselves go. It's just that I enjoy food so much, and I eat whatever I like, as often as I like. Time to stop those bad habits! I want to try and lose a stone in a month. Can you tell me how?

I know that you want support, and you are waiting for replies from people who have lost a stone in a month and look and feel great. I really want to give you a reply like that, but it would be dishonest. Truly, I think losing a stone in a month is a bit too intense of a goal. Don't believe the fat diets! Lose weight at your own pace, doing what is healthy for your body. That way, you can be proud of yourself knowing you are doing what is best for your body, and that you achieved all the weight loss on your own.