I am looking for a way to lose a stone in a week, but for free. Several diets advertise the possibility of losing a stone in a week. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to pay for anything like that, so I will have to explore other options instead. How to lose a lose a stone in a week for free? What are your suggestions?

Oh my God, I am not British, so I am not certain how much exactly a stone is, but I think it's round and about seven kilos? There is no way you could lose that in a week, I think! And if there is, it is most definitely very bad for you. Please reconsider trying to lose such a lot of weight in such a short time. Nothing good can come from that!

At least there is is an upside to not being able to pay for fad diets like that! By not participating in fad diets that costs lots of money, you are avoiding being scammed. I am sure that any diets promising a stone in a week off your weight are, well, scams. If you are serious about losing the weight, and keeping it off, then look into a common sense combination of good food and good exercise.

Losing that much weight in a week is not healthy, there is no reason you should be doing this. You are putting yourself at risk to attempt this (risk of accidents from chronically low blood sugar, compromised immune system from lack of nutrition, etc). Please take care of yourself. Diet & exercise. Cut the junk out, get active 25min/day of intense exercise.