Hi, im 18 years old and i had sex with my boyfriend on january 27th and about a week later i felt stomach pains. He used a condom, it didnet break and he pulled out before he cam. im really scared because i had a alot going for me right now with school and everything..im gettin myself worked up can someone please help me...

I had sex last week and my bf used a condom but i've had stomach pains ever since too! I think it might just be stress though! I hope that's all it is!

Sometimes if you are having sex and feel pain it could be due to something called endrametrious, it's something that can be taking care of as long as you don't prolong it. It is something that only effects women, since men lack overies, and can cause pain during sex, heavy, and painful periods...etc. It also cause cyst so don't wait around

i have been having really bad stomach pains a couple of days after i had sex, and it was unprotected, could i be pregnant? please help.