I've been having mild pain in my lower right abdomen for months. At first, it was painful when I went to be bed at night, lying down on back. For the last few weeks it starts  few minutes after eating first meal in the morning, and lately it appears after almost every heavy meal. I also wake up at night to go to the bathroom to urinate, and afterwards I drink some water, go back to bed, and the same pain appears. The pain lasts a few seconds and doesn't hurt much but is noticeable. It doesn't hurt on pressure (checked by doctor),
but after eating I think it is triggered by walking. My blood and urin test are fine. I've also had heartburn and my doctor gave me pills for it, but I don't think it is connected to pain in abdomen.

thats sounding a lot like how i been feeling mine starting hurtin few days ago i noticed at night when trying to sleep but all i done is tossed and turned my pain gets worse anytime i eat and all i drink is water during the day. i go to the dr tomorrow so im hopin to see about this that goin on i cant take this...i wish i knew what really is goin on...its starting to hurt in my back and my right shoulderwent numb earlier today when i was at work if anyone can explain what i having trouble with any news would be great

Your description actually sounds like you need to have your gallbladder checked right away. Right shoulder pain can be 'referring pain' from gallbladder and can hurt for years before sending you to the ER.

I'm having exactly the same symptoms.

Since your name is Sam, I assume you;re a man, so it should not be from the ovaries (cysts) or stuff like that (I'm a girl).

My disconfort there started some years ago, although it happened very rarely and much milder in the beginning, after I've done a surgery in the States (appendectomy), although I think I did not have any appendicites, they just put me on morphine for some usual stomach (gastrites) pain, and they applied this surgery on me after they couldn't find any health issue on me :) - I'm from Europe,a nd to mention is that they would've taken a lot of money for any intervention form my insurance and, to quote them: "you're from Europe, the insurance company won't track you there" - so they did as much as they could on me, even an unnecessary surgery probably :)

But anyway, it might be from the appendectomy - I am afraid of some adhesions in that area...

When did you start having your symptoms?

I M FROM INDIA and even i do feel the same. what exactly it cud be?? i am really anxious to know as the pain is very mild and its not affecting my day to day work. but i m feeling it whenever i drink water or i am empty stomach, after having food the pain almost disappears,,