Okay... this is used for when you get pregnant. It's your overy, (dont judge spelling) Um, when you have your period... 2 weeks after if sperm gets up there it will have a whole to open and it will get to your egg. Every woman has this, perfectly normal! :)

That lump wouldn't be there from pregnancy would it?? I'm so worried and I've been on my feet lately. It wouldn't be would it?

I just noticed this month I have a lump in that area as well.  I had it for a week and a half.  It doesn't hurt unless I wipe really hard, but it's just there and I would describe it as a hard nodule.  I think maybe it is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabothian_cyst, and, if so, it should be harmless and go away.  

I was wondering if you ever got it checked out because im going through the same thing

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am in my 30's and have had two children. I also found a lump like the ones described here very recently. Ok, to those that think it's the cervix. It may be from what I have read but that certainly is not what I have. I have a lump too - it moves with my cycle, as I recently found out. When I first found it it was about 1cm from the entrance to my vagina - now the same lump appears to be at the top. I also have the strange anal pressure feeling when I touch it. It is very lumpy - very round, and rough on one side. I do not know if it is in my vagina or one on my cervix. I am getting it checked out by a gyno in two weeks and will let you know the results. Unlike some of you my GP did find it and referred me on. If it is the cervix than I suspect it is a lump on the cervix (hence the movement).. I do not know. But I remain objective about it until a professional explains it to me - the last thing I want to do is panic.

my girlfriend is 14 not a virgin but she claims she never "popped her cherry" but we have had sex so i suppose her hymen was gone a while ago, there was a lump rather deep, a middle fingers length, 4 inches, in her vagina that id barely felt before, or at least not thought much of, i just thought of it as "the end" or "the back" of her vagina. but today it was not as deep, and things were getting rough when i fingered her, the lump sort of emerged in the process of her orgasming and everything so i thought she liked me touching it, just being deep and all so i kept fingering her but i also moved around this round lump, 3/4 of an inch i guess around, and i could move my finger around it but my guess at what it is was her cervix. so after her best orgasm ever i looked down and my whole hand was bloody, a lot of blood like period amounts, she has a heavy flow normally, she says this was her cherry but now we are worried i may have "broke something in there". it was rather rough but it didnt hurt her hence the orgasm, my nails were kinda long too cuz i didnt know id be seeing her that day, she had a small scratch on the outside from when i slipped but the bleeding is from inside i would have had to cut her deep for that much blood and she would have felt it. so kid mindset:do we have to tell a parent? shes worried something is broken she said it hurt later on, i think i was too rough with her cervix? am i right? is that a bad thing? what should we do? helpp

im 15, i have the exact same issue.. its really concerning me and i though no one else would no but with the sound of the people saying stuff on here, it seems pretty normal, oh also i am a virgin 

Ok, to those reading this. No need to panic. It is one of two things... for younger girls - it is probably your cervix, as suggested, especially if it is quite deep. For those who are finding it is sometimes near the entrance and somtimes further back - and it feels lumpy and fleshy, and you can sort of feel it in your bowel when you push on it - it could be a vaginal prolapse, for information. http://www.thewomens.org.au/Vaginalprolapsesurgery?printView=true The best thing to do is see your Gyno and talk to them about it - get it looked at. Cancer is unlikely but these things should always checked out. This is what I did and mine was the prolapse.

to any who think this problem sounds like theirs, it was confirmed it was her cervix and we just gave it less than a week to rest and everything turned out fine!

To everyone This mostly happenes whn you. Masturbait, it is bactiria thatbuild up like a pimple, it does not have any puss,but my consern is to keep a eye on it and wash it if it is on the vulva with warm water so no more bacteria can build up, it works because I did this what is weird ithat is that I'm elevin! But for warning DO NOT TRY TO POP IT!!!! Because it builds mor bacteria and you can have vaginal infections! How I found out this hard thing on my vulva (that sund wrong lol) I was at school, when I sat down (two days after I masturebatd) and I was abot to scream! So I exused my teachure for me to go to the restroom I thought I had a vaginal infection, so I checked my vulva ( eww! ) and I saw this lump on my vulva! I was about to cry! So I went home and praying to god that this would gi away, but my mom never knew, and she still does nt, so I washd my vulva with warm water, and washed my hands befor and after masturbaiting and it is gone, then I forgot to do that, and now it is back, so nw I am doing the whole thing all over again. Hope this works and keep you vagina clean!

To everyone
This mostly happenes whn you. Masturbait, it is bactiria thatbuild up like a pimple, it does not have any puss,but my consern is to keep a eye on it and wash it if it is on the vulva with warm water so no more bacteria can build up, it works because I did this what is weird ithat is that I'm elevin! But for warning DO NOT TRY TO POP IT!!!! Because it builds mor bacteria and you can have vaginal infections! How I found out this hard thing on my vulva (that sund wrong lol) I was at school, when I sat down (two days after I masturebatd) and I was abot to scream! So I exused my teachure for me to go to the restroom I thought I had a vaginal infection, so I checked my vulva ( eww! ) and I saw this lump on my vulva! I was about to cry! So I went home and praying to god that this would gi away, but my mom never knew, and she still does nt, so I washd my vulva with warm water, and washed my hands befor and after masturbaiting and it is gone, then I forgot to do that, and now it is back, so nw I am doing the whole thing all over again.
Hope this works and keep you vagina clean!

I have the same thing but im not a virgin and it wasnt protected sex but he didnt cum. and im suppose to start my period tomorrow!

Its probably where the blood comes out when we are on our period or where the guys sperm goes when they cum

hai, im 15 and not a virgin, i got the same problem... really worried... going to a gyno soon because im worried it was cancer or something, but it seems pretty common so maybe it is just our cervix... schools should teach us this sh*t