Hello, I'm 13 years old male.

I have a white pea sized lump on my left testicle. Its been here for acouple months. Nothing has seemed to go wrong except I recently found a lump in my left nipple. Nothing causes any problems they are just there and get my paranoid. I am afraid I have breast cancer or testicle cancer maybe both.

I would seriously be sooo greatful if you would reply and give me some helpful info on this. because I'm really worried.

Is it ok not to tell my Dad about this? Its to weird to tell him. I don't know what he will do or think about me. and I'm afraid if I go to the doctors I'll get a erection when he looks at my penis, because I get them easily and a lot at the randomest times.

Please reply somone!
I NEEEED HELP!

PLEASE HELP I'm CRYING HERE!

Yeah, I had the same thing, a large percentage of guys get testicular tumors that don't do anything. As with your breast, another common guy thing, basically, you're barely developing breasts, at the size you said, you're like a 9 year old little girl, nothing more, and it'll probably go away on it's own as most do. I personally have larger breast tissue (between a quarter and half dollar, closer to the half) and it doesn't really affect my masculinity.. but then again I'm fit and hang drywall, so I have a decent male figure. I'd say don't worry, if you're really stressing, just see a doctor. If you don't know how to see one on your own, just ask your mom to take you because of guy stuff that you don't want to talk about.

my friend ,go to the doctor forget your dad ,it,s not his balls, it,s yours don't mind about erections ,do you think the doc has never seen them before ? he has seen more hardons than you have had dinners . When you don't get erections, then get worried. Lumps on your balls should not be ignored.