Couldn't find what you looking for?


So I'm 14 and iv never done anything sexually with other people (iv masturbated and fingered myself before) and I noticed when I looked inside my Vaginal opening there was almost a cone-shape lump inside of it? It's hard to explain. It was like a Cone on top, then a hole (my periods are normal and blood comes through fine) then towards my Hymen there's a thin almost triangle shape short peice of skin that sometimes hangs out? Iv never tried using a tampon or anything, and I'm really scared there's something wrong with me . I'm planning on visiting a doctor if it's something bad. If it's normal it would be great to know!! 


Hi there

If you fingered yourself or masturbated, you may not have an intact hymen any longer. As for the lump, better visit a doctor who can examine you and recommend medication or advice