Hi....Hope all is well with all you people! I have read some of your stories and find them quite interesting. I had bloodwork done in the past few weeks, something came up and showed a malfuction in my liver...I then had an Ultrasound which showed my Lymph nodes in my upper abdomen were stolen, due to as my Dr stated "possible infection or inflamation" Has anyone ever had this prognosis before? I was ordered a CT by my Dr and have to go for the results this week......

To be hones I haven’t had problems with my abdominal lymph nodes, but I had inflamed lymph nodes on my neck. As much as I know, the lymph nodes get inflamed if there is some sort of infection in the body. They are very important part of our immune system. If you are having problems with your liver, then the underling condition should be there. Once your doctor finds the main reason for lymph nodes inflammation and with the proper treatment you shouldn’t have much problems.

How old are you? Have you had any problems with blood before? Sometimes an older condition could affect the tests. Liver is a filter for our blood and every drop of blood needs to go through it.