I would like to ask you something about lymph nodes. I am 27 years old and I have palpable lymph nodes! I felt them in inguinal area and I must admit that I am frightened! What could this be? Should I check with the doctor immediately? I have had an urinary infection last month and have just finished therapy. Perhaps the nodes are swelled because of that?

Actually, there is a great possibility that your urinary infection is the cause of your problems. This goes for inguinal lymph nodes and lymph nodes in cervical area. As for other nodes (in other areas I mean), we could be talking about something more serious. Even though I am certain that palpable nodes are linked with your infection, just to be safe, check with your doctor.

Any time you find a palpable lymph node you should get it checked immediately with your doctor. It is so much better to be safe then sorry. Palpable lymph nodes are not something you want to have go unchecked.