Hi. I`m not sick or something but feel like my body needs a cleansing. Detoxification of the body is what I need and heard something about lymphatic drainage therapy, but don`t know anything about it. Could somebody tell me what the LDT is and what are the results?

Lymph drainage therapy is hands-on method of lymphatic drainage. LDT enables practitioners to track the rhythm, direction and quality of the lymph flow in the body. Then, they can use their hands to perform manual lymphatic mapping of the vessels. Practitioners work with flat hands and simulate wave-like movements. The results can be reduction in swelling, detoxification of the body, regeneration of tissue, including burns, wounds and wrinkles, anti-aging effect, relief of pain, deep relaxation... Important to say that the lymphatic system have the most important role in maintaining a healthy fluid balance in your body. LDT can remove blockages in the lymph system. So, you see that effects of LDT are numerous.