Ive recently fooled around with my boyfriend and first he touched his penis, which might had some cum on his hand, and then touched my vagina. He didnt finger me but rubbed his fingers around the vaginal area. I am afraid that some sperm might have climbed in there. Please can some one help me....we are both scared that i might be pregnant. im suppose to have my period by the end of this week, and hoping i actually get it sooner and im still a virgin. Any professional or serious help can really get my head straight :'( . ! ! ! ! ! ! . Thanx!!

Hi Honey! Even though sperm have been known to swim far distances! I would bet my house and even my children that you are NOT pregnant!!! I won't bet my dogs - because I REALLY love my dogs!!! ;-) XD JK - you will be fine honey! Just be careful next time OK? Things can get REALLY out of control and you might not be able to stop next time!!! IF you ever decide to loose your virginity, talk about it ahead of time! Don't take the chance of being unprepared! ALWAYS have your partner wear a condom!!!! No Condom nothing will happen! And condoms are about 95% effective, so IF you ever decide to cross that line, have your partner ejaculate outside! This way it will be 100% safe! But I hope that you TOTALLY are comfortable with it first and foremost, and try not to get too carried away OK? Good luck and health hon, just relax and your period will come on as normal! Becaue if you are stressed, it will make your period wonky!