How important maintance routine is? My only success I had when I practiced for 4 moths straight. But, due to job obligations I had to stop and it seems that I cannot return to what I had. That is bothering me. Now I am searching for a new job that is less stressing and which will allow me to engage in bodybuilding more. Since my body is used to workout, I hope I will regain old shape in no time.

Maintaining routine is important, but not only that. There is always a deloading issue and cross training factor. Even though I do not like to stop or change training, I have to admit that it is sometimes very important, not only for body but also for mental health. Changing routine could prove to be an important part of a serious training program. During the pause, I also like to be engaged in physical activities, but those are activities totally different from those I perform in the gym.