I have met my very good friend in the park yesterday. I haven't seen her for quite long time and first thing I have noticed was that her figure looks great. I was interested what diet did she use to get such results but her answer was that she is practicing pilates. I heard many good things about pilates but this was my first time to see the proof by myself. After that i have decided to start with exercises so i would like to know something more about pilates routine.

Hi, pilates are great exercises which will improve your strength and flexibility. It may be suggested to anyone who wants to shape up body figure and feel great in the same time. Pilates exercises are strengthening abdominal musculature same as postural muscles which support spine. Pilates exercises have to be practiced slowly and it is great way to avoid injuries. These exercises reduce stress, improves strength and circulation same as range of motion. It will stretch your muscles and spine and refresh your body with proper breading technique.