I am 32 years old male and I went to gym for some time. As I have practiced different sports in my life I have to admit that gym becomes little boring for me. I heard about cross training and it sounds perfect for me as it offers different exercises. Only dilemma I have is what to choose for cross training

I would suggest you to choose activities you like the most, exercises which make you feel good. I may give you my example about what did I choose. One day I am going to run on the football pith near my house, it is aerobic training which supplies me enough quantities of oxygen. Second day I visit gym and work out with weights. For a third day I combine stretching and swimming. Both of these two activities relax my muscles and mind. After that I make pause one day and than repeat it. Using this pattern I succeed to turn two cycles of training per week.