I was regular with my fitness training and was in good shape I have reached a good physical condition but it has been almost two months now I haven't had any fitness training for I was very busy. So I am concerned over the fitness routine for I am planning to have my fitness training but only occasionally so would like to hear is routine important in fitness?

Generally routine is very important in fitness, but if you don't have any professional; ambitions regarding your fitness workouts than you shouldn't be worry that much-the important is not to quit and make your own routine in fitness if it is possible. Anyway routine in fitness is always the best choice for your physical condition but still if you can't afford it you still have the occasional fitness option which is also a good choice. Maybe you could also consider the possibility of regular use of treadmill just not to make prolonged pauses between fitness trainings and it is easy and fast to use I am sure you could find about 15-20 minutes for your home treadmill in cases when you are not able to have your regular fitness training. That is what I do to keep my fitness routine on.

hi guys..

i have been trying real hard in fitnes. but keeping it regular is hard to handle..., i used to do in morning but now i get to start my work, I changing my schedule to evening, but I think it will be tough...

charlene