I've had mini panic attacks b4 I was on any form of b-control, so I can rule that out. It was when I was with a bad ex and there was alot of stress. And I got them b4 when I was nervous etc, my heart would race. I'm on Depovera now, and took an estrogen shot 2 weeks ago to help with my moods. And it has greatly. I'm switiching to the pills the 1st of august and nixing my 5th depo appointment on the 12th.

But oout of all of my "panic attacks" I've NEVER had anything as bad as I did last night. My boyfriend and I had just gotten out of a movie, and I had a pretzel and a small starbucks during. When we got out I said my heart was hurting a little. When we got to his house and I was lying on the couch I had alot of trouble breathing. I was wheezing and hyperventilating. I was crying a little and taking deep, shallow breathes. My eyes were rolling back into my head and I lost feeling in my face, arms, and legs. When he touched them, they hurt. He had me keep taking keep breathes and checked my pulse and heart when I closed my eyes. I had to go to the bathroom and he had to carry me there and on the way back I fell down a couple times. After about an hour, I was myself again. I was breathing normally, and nor irregular heart beats and I could move my body again. He made me some soup and bread sticks and I was okay. What could be the cause of this? It really scares me. My heart generally races with I'm highly excited, anxious, nervous, or stressed. Races for a little bit and I may have trouble breathing, but nothing that lasts more then a minute or so. Just a faster heart beat for a tiny bit, that's the most it's done. But what happened yesterday I don't even know, and I don't want it to happen ever again. I'm going to the doc tomorrow but I'd like answers now. I eat healthy, and work out, and I weigh 112 and am 5"3, so I'm not this over weight person. I'm reeealy skinny. I just don't understand why this would happen.

Why do you think this could be? If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.