Please tell me Am I in starvation mode? I am 185lb and 6.0. Over the last year I have lost 200lb, had an abdominoplasty. I feel my muscle leaving and fat building. I work out 5 times a week with heavy weights and cardio 3 times a week. I really have not changed anything, I normally eat. ...Still I feel the same.... If I am in starvation mode how many calories do you think I need to eat?

The best advice I can give you is to see a doctor because obviously is something going on with your body and I don't have the knowledge to tell you what that might be. I often have hormonal changes so my weight depends on it, but I don’t know what ca e your case. At first glance, I dot think you are I starvation mode. It seems like you're doing well with your calorie count and exercise, but perhaps your diet and exercise plan needs to be adjusted as well.