My name is Diana..

Im 30years old....Over the past few years,there has being a tremendous increase in my weight.

My height is 5.5 and weight is 113kgs..

I have tried several diet programs and also HerbalLife however there is no sign of improvement.

Im looking for someone who can help me...

Im ready to go through any hormonal test if required...

Please help me...

Hi Diana,

You should've never go on a diet or Herbalife. This is because diets and programs are not what you need. I know it may sound cliche but it is true.

Diet, almost any diet, slows down your metabolism. Meaning that it will take a lot more time to properly digest food and get it out of your system the right way. Besides that, when you do go on a diet and you somewhat starve your self and change your eating habits drastically, your body goes into "starvation" mode.

This "starvation" mode is our ancestor's program for survival in tough conditions when food supplies are scarce. Once you get there, your body will actually think that you are starving so it will convert most of the food you eat to fat, which is not what you were hoping for.

You could actually lose couple of kilos when the diet is done, but you will regain it in no time plus some more. I mean, just brace the fact that weight loss diets are often recommended to people who want to gain weight. Yes , they'll lose couple of pounds but eventually they will gain much more once their metabolism is slowed down. 

There are other ways, but there is no easy and quick way. Years of bad nutrition choices and habit can't go away in a month or two. You need to be dedicated.

Now, it is solely up to you. Do you want to make your life better? Do you want to lose weight? How mentally strong are you? Do you have any hobbies and how much of free time do you have throughout the day?