So I'm 17, and last night, I smoked some marijuana for my sixth time (high quality weed) out of a tin can. I don't use marijuana all that often; before last night, I smoked on Friday, I smoked about a month before that, I smoked a couple weeks before that, I smoked last June, and before that, once in May. That's my history of marijuana smoking...

Anyway, last night, I took about 15, maybe 20 REALLY big, long, deep hits, and got pretty high. It was a good trip...

Anyway, this morning, I felt this pretty severe chest, neck, and head pain, and it sucks (I did feel some slight pain while smoking and being stoned, but I was too high to be concerned with that). On the past occasions when I smoked marijuana, I did not have such pain. I got up at about 5:55 am, and it's about 1:55 pm now. The pain has subsided a bit from when I woke up, especially when I am not breathing, eating, swallowing or other activities that use the head, chest, and neck; but if I swallow, breath deeply, eat, whatever, I feel pain. Any pain I experience does seem to lessen slightly by the hour.

I hesitate to seek medical assistance, because I don't know if telling a doctor I smoked marijuana is an especially good idea, especially considering the legal trouble with drinking I have been in in the past. Also, I don't like the idea of my parents finding out about my marijuana use. They are VERY strict about drugs and drinking, and wouldn't be pleased to catch me using substances for the second time (first one being drinking). I don't think I would see the light of day for a good 6 months. It would be difficult to see a doctor without them knowing, as they are around the house quite a lot. I could probably pull it off if I had to, but with the other concerns... I'm not quite sure.

Anyway, you get the idea, and I could really use some advice, if anyone has anything to share.

Thanks in advance.

I have been experiencing severe head damage as well, not sure if it is serious or not but it feels like a little drill then my head and whole body ache!!!

It's impossible to die from marijuana, but I suppose you could injest so much that you experience unpleasant side effects.  I've been smoking it about as long as you have and I only take 3 hits of a joint, and the weed in Alabama tastes like the tire that it was hidden in when it came across the border.  If 3 hits of shitty weed is enough there's no reason to smoke so much.  Don't be concerned though.  If the government opens there mouth there lying.  You didn't kill any brain cells and you didn't overdose, you will be fine.