I am 18, and like your usual 18 year old; I party sometimes. I am no stranger to marijuana and I have smoked somewhat irregularly for 3 years (mostly at parties). The night I graduated high school I smoked a little bit more than usual and felt super high for about 30 minutes (I felt good, I guess). After 30 minutes of chilling and watching television my toes started to twitch. I had never twitched while I was high so it felt funny. The twitching moved up my legs and in less than a minute my legs were twitching uncontrollably. That's when everything went to hell; I immediately stood up because it felt like all of the muscles in my body were seizing up and tensing and I started to pace around. My friends were a little bit freaked out, but they were high so they weren't much help. For an hour and a half I had to manually breath (if I stopped thinking about it, I would quit breathing all together) and I paced around and would turn clockwise on the same spot. If my mind would start to wonder, for even a second, I would get very dizzy and my heart would explode in a thousand beats per second and my muscles would seize up on me and I wouldn't be able to breath (typical anxiety attack). This continued for about 2 hours before one of my buddies realized that I was really messed up and told me to sit down and relax. The problem with that was if I sat down I felt like I was going to die, literally. My friend turned on my xbox and told to just concentrate on playing video games. This is what saved me; I played call of duty for 7 hours straight without looking away from the screen for even a second. I also talked alot, I mean there was not a second that went by that I was not talking about anything and everything. As the hours drug on with me feeling like death was on my doorstep I slowly calmed down and fell asleep in my chair during an intermission.
This isn't the problem though, just details. Over the next couple days and now I have regular feelings of dizziness and imminent anxiety attacks. The attacks never come, but the feeling leading up to it gets my heart racing extremely fast. Small stuff such as putting on bug repellent gets my heart going because my head immediately starts thinking that I may be allergic to the stuff. I have never been as worried as I now feel on a regular basis. The thing that gets me confused is that it comes and goes. Just two days ago I went rock climbing without a single negative feeling, just pure adrenaline. Right now as I write this I have to fight off anxiety. I seems like just small stuff gets my mind going crazy with negativity, which lead to an anxiety attack if I don't control my thoughts. Please, I really need some kind of advice about this because I hate feeling like this.

sounds JUST like my friend who was allergic to pot,  (i had a few of em) one managed to smoke through it (LOL) but the other to this day gets insane panic attacks from smoking it (he used to smoke it all the time) so sounds to me like its time to hang up the bong!... sadly, or u could try to smoke through it (good luck!

Hey, I'm just wondering how you're going with your anxiety. Is it still as bad as before, or have you gone back to normal (like you were before the incident)? Because I had a similar experience, and I'm wondering when I'll be the same carefree person I used to be.

hey ryan ive been going through the same struggles and was wondering if you found any solutions.

i went through the same thing, i never had smoked it but i ate three little chunks of a weed brownie, it gave me the biggest panic attack of my life , which mind you i had never had before, 3 hours straight of almost numb hands, feet, face, mouth, dry mouth super rapid heart rate. That was 4 to 5 years ago, my panic attacks have subsided through running, but it developed into anxiety disorder, and now i still have it-anxiety disorder- and running or anything that gets my heart going triggers my anxiety real bad. I still haven't found a way to block away my anxiety.

Hey asking you the same question you asked a year ago now. I've been struggling a little lately and wonder if past weed smoking and bad trips can have anything to do with it. And if so if i can relieve myself with knowing it'll pass.