HI there, I have been smoking weed for over 6 years steady. I am about to enter a detox facility within the next few days. I am a chronic user who thinks about doing it morning, noon and night. All I think about is where and when I will get high again. I simply cant do it anymore, as I smoke cigarettes too, which I find makes things harder. They go hand in hand. I'm looking for relief, I am scared of change and I want to be sober. Please If there is anyone out there, with incite, encouragement or personal marijuana withdrawal symptoms please share with me. I am scared sh*tless of the things and thoughts I am going to feel very very soon.

Hi there, fortunately for you, coming off pot is easier than a lot of other drugs. You'll have some trouble sleeping, some anxiety (which may or may not equate to panic attacks), and some really intensely weird dreams but other than that you should be okay. CHin up! YOu will be doing great. Will you be able to post and let us know how you're doing from the facility?