I am a girl that is intersted in masturbating..i m just not sure what is the right way to do it. does any1 have tips?

hi the best way, in my eyes for girls to masterbate is for then to rub then enter with one or two fingers, for ferther info feel free to write

edited by moderator***emails not allowed

hi im 13 and i have done this for about a year what i do is rub my self and i bought a vibrater and moved it around down there and my lower tummy it dose the trick if u cant or it dose not work try some thing else :)

hey hun imm 13 and ive been masterbating for bout 4 months now soo what u need to do is get turned strip aked in ur room alone obviously get turned on slowly start touching ur self to make ur self wet then go on to your bed and rub ur clitoris is circiler motions find whats comfortable for u if u get bored with ur fingers tr in the shower if u have different settings on it or a electric tooth brush if you find u want a vibrator your too young sorry but i use a back massager from my local pound shop and it works great its just the same and cheaper. hope this helps

You can sit on the edge of a chair, and put your middle finger on your clit. Then cross your legs at the thigh. After that you move your finger ( the one on your clit) in circular motions.

This next one is a little weird but it has always worked for me. Go to a table, counter, anything with a hard solid edge and hoist yourself up to where your clit and vagina are resting on the edge. Then bounce up and down. Try spreading your legs a little for maximum access. Also try tightening your thighs. This may take a couple minutes but the results are amazing. Sometimes it helps if you keep your pants on, sometimes minimum clothing works to.

Play with your clitoris and rub your vagina. I've been doing this since I was about 7 (I discovered it by accident lol) but I'm too afraid to put anything up there. That's totally your decision though I just choose not to. Have fun!

So I have been using a wave from neauttogena!!! It feels amazing!!!! Put it on ur clit and lay on the floor then push it on it(basically lie on it). It feel great!!!

Well there is no real right way but the best ways are :
Vibrators
Pillows
Pens
Dryhumping anything that is humpable

I my self like to take a cup, a small plastic one and a facial cleanser thing by wave and do it to that. I take the cup and lick it to make it wet like my p***y then I stick the "wave" in the cup. While laying on my back with my legs spread of course I put the wet side of the cup to my p***y stick my hand in the cup and hold the wave to the part of the cup touching my p***y and start humping away.
Another thing is to use pillows. Take a pillow that you don't sleep with and put it under you. (make sure you have underwear on) kind of place the pillow like its a guy or a girl under you, but make it hard.. Then start humping. What I do is I take my underwear off, grab the "wave", and the pillow; I position the wave nest to my p***y then under that is my pillow nice and hard I usually do that 2 times a day. It may take a bit to get the pillow positioned the way you want it.
Pens of course you stick them in you if you want penitration no masterbation.
Humping anything that is possible to hump:
Washing machine, chair, couch, bed, table, parents bed, fan, broom, dryer, teddy bears, pillows, haircare bottles, the list goes on and on. My favorites would have to be dryer, washing machine, parents bed, my bed, teddy bears, and haircare bottles. The ones with fabric wear underwear that are thin, the ones without fabric ride like there is no tommorrow.

I love going in the shower and letting water run in my area. ^_^ hope it helps :-)

P.s your p***y is all wet get a brush and rub it on wear ever u like to fell good :-).

Hi. I love to masterbate. I usually rub myseand and then start to dry hump my pillows with nothing on. :)

Hi there hun (;
I'm a typical teenage girl, and I love to masterbate.. and its perfectly normal!(:
Okay! So, here are my tips:
*make sure you are in a quiet place (ex:home alone, doing "homework" in your room(;... the list could go on and on. Just make sure that you hide all of the things that I will list, preventing your parents from finding out, therefore you'd get busted Dx
1. Hands! Hands are most important if you are not accessible to anything I list. Try writing the alphabet on your clitoris, that little button where your.. pee comes out ^^ this way you will know what kinds of motions you like! Going in small circles is pleasurable for me as well.
2. Humping! Hump, grind, tease your clit.. anything is possible and the results are amazing! I like to hump a small plastic wastebasket in my room, a table, chair, pillows, blankets, anything! Its nice to be able to control the pressure and speed.. I recommend it (:
3. Dildos! A dildo is an object that adults use to finger themselves, such as sticking it up in their p***y to find their g spot and orgasm, or up their a**. Most dildos are only in 18+ up adult stores, and I have a solution to that. A homemade dildo! Take a thick sharpie marker, 1 or 2 cottonballs, and ducktape. Take the marker and wedge the cottonball on the top and/or end of the marker, and completely wrap the marker in the ducktape. Completely! Make sure that its nice and smooth, so you don't hurt yourself. If you're just starting to finger yourself, do little by little each day with your middle finger, until it doesn't hurt anymore. It will hurt the first time*. Then you're all ready to go! Experiment,
Try it in your a** or p***y,and find your g spot and orgasm! You can also use your fingers, but if you have short, small fingers for instance, I would recommend using the homemade dildo. You can also fill a condom with some squishy molding compound, or if you don't have a condom, use a balloon, but make sure its straight and squishy. Floam, a slimy substance with soft white beads in it is easy to mold, and its a kids toy so its easily replaceable.

Sorry for such of a long response, but I wanted to give you as much info as I could (:
Good luck hun!
Sincerely,
iEmilyxoxo (;

Get a dildo or an electric toothbrush.tease your cilt humor something put your fingers in your vagina and go to town

How old are you Emily?

Make an account and I'll help you :)