I am a virgin . I and my boyfriend often cuddle and indulge into oral sex but we have never had sex. Even he is a virgin. He often licks me with his tongue on the clit . I dont know its because of his beard on the chin or what , when his rough chin rubs with the place usually insertion takes place , it gice me electrifying sensation  and I feel satisfied after that. I often release some liquid after that . But he does not inserts his chin or anything. Is this orgasm ? Does that mean I am no more a virgin ? But how can I get orgasms being a virgin ? Does that mean my threshold for satisfaction and the high point will increase as compared to other virgins when I will have sex for the first time ?

Dear Gigantikh

You are a virgin until your vagina is penetrated by a man's penis. Many virgins experience orgasms, and it sounds as though you are probably experiencing an orgasm. There are different types or orgasm, and many women experience orgasm without penetration, and many require clitoral stimulation with penetration. Indeed the only known function of the clitoris is to give pleasure.

What will happen when you have sex for the first time depends on a number of factors, including the circumstances, the degree of relaxation at the time, the amount of pain (if any) from hymen rupture, the amount of lubrication, foreplay, and the state of your brain!

Hope this helps as a start. If I can help more, please ask.