I believe the forum rules require a recommendation to be sent by pm. Can someone out there recommend a cosmetic dentist that does excellent work in India or its neighbouring counties. I need to get some work done and want to go to someone who is on top of their game. Thanks

Hi Monica, I know this is super old thread but if I'm still not too late, I would personally recommend Dr. Vinod Narayanafrom Chennai, India. He specializes in cosmetic surgery and dental implants. Early in January I was able to contact him for dental implants and for teeth whitening and so far the final result is superb, also the the reception team are courteous and helpful at all times and I would like to commend them on that. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Yes I also had the same experience and Dr. Vinod Narayana was really great. I was able to contact him through the Help of PlacidWay Medical Tourism. They arranged my scheduled to Dr. Narayana and the result was really satisfying.