Hi. I'm 24 year old male and I'm having some delicate problems I would like to talk about. You see, I have never had problems with my potency or premature ejaculation and that’s why I'm really embarrassed to even talk about it like this and visiting any doctor for now isn’t option at all.
About three months I have noticed my first symptoms. Sexual intercourses with my girlfriend were lasting shorter and shorter. Sometimes I ejaculate after three or four minutes of sex. Please tell me what I could do.
Although, my girlfriend didn’t complained about this, I'm feeling that something changed in her attitude. Please tell me are there any medications for treating premature ejaculation?

Hello. I understand that you are frightened and confused a bit but this is very common men problem. You must understand one thing- you don't have a premature ejaculation problem unless you frequently ejaculate before or shortly after beginning intercourse. When I say frequently- I mean almost every sex. There are several possible causes of this disorder and stress is most common factor.
These last couple of years some antidepressants such as Anafronil, Prozac, and Zoloft are being used to treat premature ejaculation although before starting with them- I would suggest you to contact your urologist to be sure that there isn’t any hidden medical cause.