Hey, okay I masturbate regularly (between once every 2/3 days and up to 4 times a day). I understand there are psychological reasons for wanting to masturbate a lot, just too turned on or stressed or whatever but will doing it too much provoke premature ejaculation?
One time with my gf and I really couldnt get a hard-on (first and only time its happened :S), so I left the room quickly and started wanking to get an erection. That worked, but just as I got a proper erection, I ejaculated which was very weird because it didn't feel like a proper wank... Was that a side effect of wanking too much? I had been to the gym and completely overkilled it there that day though, and played cricket - I was physically exhausted so maybe that was why I couldn't get it up?
Also another time I was with my gf, and I had been out at clubs until 5am the previous night, and everything was fine but obviously I was feeling a bit tired (it was also the first time we would have had sex at her place)... I came very quickly after I entered her, so I'm wondering if that was because of premature ejaculation due to wanking too much... Another factor there could have been anxiety because the last time I'd seen her was after the time I hadn't been able to get it up^^.
Maybe wanking too much is causing this, maybe stress (A-levels, exams, school...) or something else emotional. She went back to Germany now though so I can't test it out until my next gf >.<

It is probably the wanking XD so yeah if your tired, it probably wont really erect as much make sure u are in the mood xD

when you masturbate, don't rush. make it last at least 15 minutes.

Masturbation can cause premature ejaculation but you can also use it to help cure your premature ejaculation when done correctly. Have a look at http://www.makeloveforlonger.blogspot.com/2012_05_01_archive.html and follow the simple advice there.

I believe over masturbation can cause premature ejaculation. I've heard allot of guys say that you can train yourself to ejaculate fast by masturbating fast. I believe this because I think this is what I've done. And to stop premature ejaculation you have to train yourself to last longer. I've also read that worrying that you won't be able to perform will cause you not to be able to perform. Also worrying that you will premature ejaculate will cause it to happen. But I don't know if that's true. I think I ejaculate fast whether I worry about it or not.