I'm 22 year old guy masturbating from past 6 years and i have heard,it doesn't have any side effects.I do masturbate couple of times in a week and find no side effects on my body but whenever in months when i have to sex with my girlfriend i really find it difficult to get the proper erection.I'm suffering from this problem almost every time i have to sex with her.It becomes really hard to get the proper erection.I don't understand where the problem is actually.I'm 82 in weight ,6 fit and healthy enough.I do physical activities also.Is there any chance of this problem due to smoking i do a lot. i smoke around 5 to 6 ciggrates in a day.please help this makes me feel impotent that i could not get proper erection although i'm totally fine with masturbation.Please help!!

The smoking is definitely the problem.

It is long been known to cause ED problems.

Yes, masturbation CAN lead to premature ejaculation, but it should be understood that it's not the masturbation that is at the root of the problem, but the way one learns to masturbate. For example, some men develop a habit of speeding up their masturbation to get it over with as soon as possible, whereas, those who have learnt to be slow, spend good amount of time stimulating themselves on and off several times before ejaculating, have evolved to gain control over ejaculation even during sexual intercourse.

In essence, premature ejaculation during masturbation is a learned response and could be undone. You may re-train yourself to be slow and steady and take longer time to ejaculate.

I recently interviewed a guy that fully recovered from PE. You might be interested in reading his story - it's just a short report of the interview that I have put together.

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Max

where can i find this story?