Im 14 and I masterbate almost every day and when I do, I try my best not to ejaculate, trying to use the stop and go method but if the p*rn im watching, is just amazing, I just cant hold it in so I ejaculate and if I manage to not ejaculate when I masterbate I have the urge to go to the bathroom to piss? Is that part of ejaculation? Or is that still considered premature ejaculation? Can this cause a problem in my sex life making intercourse not last long enough? HELP :(  

Any other tips and recommendations for this topic will help

:)

Hi Slim,

Sometimes you can't hold it. 

You're doing all right with your technique.  Take your time and get used to the feelings you have before you ejaculate, it will help control. 

If you were just trying to ejaculate as quick as possible THEN you'd probably have problems.

Good luck.

I really hope that someone in here can help me because I can't talk to anyone about this. it is kind of embarrassing for me. I am 27 years old boy and I have problems with premature ejaculation. I have this wonderful girlfriend and she is keep telling me that she understands me, but I am scared that one day she will see that I really can't have sex with her for a long time. Why? Because as soon as she touches me, I am done. Done for like a less than one second! Don't know what to do anymore, I am stressed just because of this. All other things are good in my life. I need some advice on premature ejaculation prevention. I mean, I am too young and I don't want this to happen. 

There are many cases like yours and even more worst than to what you have just shared. If this tend to happen always, then you must examine all your habits/ vices. If you're into smoking and alcohol consumption, then it's probably one of the reasons.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

if you want to know more info.

I take no alcohol or smokes but maybe I should see a neurologists im not sure yet because the other reply seems more accurate