Hello all! I am a 52 year-old woman and have just entered menopause. Unfortunately, I am experiencing many of the menopause symptoms, most of all hot flashes, weight loss, and decreased libido. I talked to my doctor about it and he said he wouldn’t recommend hormonal replacement therapy but that I should be thinking about changing my diet and see how it would go. I was wondering if there is anybody out there who could recommend any good ideas for dieting during menopause! It would mean so much to me! Thank you for your time!

Hello! I just started reading a book on this topic. It sounds great and it is based on experience and knowledge. This lady who wrote the book is called Larrian Gillespie and the book “The Menopause Diet”. There are also recipes and food lists we should or should not use. The book is interesting and helpful!